Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Joy is in the (freezing) Air!

For those of you like me in the frigid northeast, the only thing I can say is find yourself a nice warm fireplace and a couple of good books!!! Warmer weather will be here soon...

Well, I told my brother and his wife about my dressing. They were ok with it, but like my parents, did not want to or were uncertain how to talk about it. That's fine anyways. Now all my immediate family, except my grandmother, knows about Dana! Some of my friends know as well and no one has had a bad reaction to it which is awesome. Goes to show how far things have come in the last few decades. Most people are a lot more open-minded about sexuality and gender than they used to be...

Joy to all and may your fishnet stockings be full of fun and stress-free holiday times.

No comments: