Friday, July 13, 2007

Work in progress: Trans Info Search Engine

As you might have noticed, off to the right I've added a little widget for my newly minted and still-in-progress custom search engine for trans-related information. Right now it just searches a small subset of mostly decent web sites (about 140 sites currently) that I'm aware of and that I think contain some valuable information and or discussions of trans-related issues (note: I do not index photo or dating sites - there is nothing wrong with that stuff, but it just doesn't fit the scope of this tool). It indexes M2F, F2M, crossdressing, intersex and those around and between those trans labels, although obviously, since I am ostensibly M2F myself, it's strongest in that realm.

Also, the search engine's web site is here:
Transgender Information Search Engine

No comments: