Wednesday, July 12, 2006

2 fucking years

Wow - just noticed that I've been at this blog thingy for 2 years now. As I look back at some of my early posts, I realize how far I've come; how far I've progressed on so many levels. Don't get me wrong though , I'm still an immature, self-centered bitch. It's just that now I'm a bitch with sexuality and gender confidence and am so overwhelmingly in love there are just no words that can do this fucking intense feeling justice.

To celebrate, Jenn and I got tattoos this past weekend, followed by rollerskating and go-karts. She satisfied her Hedwig and the Angry Inch obsession (for now) by getting the gender ying-yang tattoo that Hedwig sports in the movie and that is featured in the movie's animation, along with the words "Origin of Love" in greek lettering along it's lower edge. I got this on my left shoulder, just above the chinese symbols I got a few weeks ago:





This is a custom tribal version of the Black Rabbit of Inlè that I created, from the book and animated movie, Watership Down, perhaps my favorite book of all time. I wanted it to have that primal and alive cave painting feel and I think it achieves that perfectly.

I think I may be developing an ink addiction...

No comments: