Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lesbians on the GO!

A while back Jenn submitted our little relationship story to GO! NYC magazine and guess what? We made their list of "captivating couples" - ranked #9 behind Ellen DeGeneres and Portia Di Rossi and other chic lesbian power couples from the city, but ahead of Rosie and Kelli O'Donnell, Batwomen and Renee, and 15 other couples.

Article: http://www.gonycmagazine.com/feature2e.html

I guess also that transsexuals rate higher in their minds than third rate daytime talk show celebs and ground-breaking cartoon characters. There is no accounting for taste I guess... Kidding! - it was probably a random thing... But wow - I feel so, so, so "special!" LOL. Just wish Jenn hadn't used such a crappy pic of us (from our second? date - at the Met) - I look terrible in it! and GASP!!! - brazenly showing off a bra strap, shitty, dyed hair, and a flabby tummy in public!!!...

4 comments:

CulinaryAssassin said...

You're dead sexy and you know it, ya nut!! :) It wasn't me who picked the picture anyway. I sent them about 4 different pics and that is the one that they chose. I'm innocent!!! hehehe

Unknown said...

innocent? Hell NO! But I'll let ya off the hook this time since you're new to being my publicist an' all...LOL

Loves ya,
D

Linda Rossi said...

Wow! Not only are you really cool people that I'm very happy to know and occasionally hang out with even, but you're like famous too!

Cheers,
Linda

Unknown said...

I'm must not be famous enough because I have not (yet!) been photographed flashing my bare (flat) ass out my stretch limo moon roof to some passing tourists from Montana speed sightseeing atop one of those stupid red double-decker tour buses with the open seating on top...

soon though...