Monday, January 31, 2005

my peepee is going kaput!

But funny thing is I don't care. I thought I'd care more, but I really don't. I know the hormones are working hard at diminishing my sex drive at the moment, but to be honest I can't wait to get rid of my "little one-eyed fireman." Oh, it'll be with me for a while yet and that's ok too - it still functions when I concentrate! I guess you could say my remaining manhood is slowly sweating out of my pores (or perhaps a better expression is: "slowly seeping out of my sphincter..." :-).

I used to be a regular worshipper at the altar of "sexual self-expression" but truth be told, I get more pleasure out of a gentle kneading of my little nipples these days. I get excited at the thought of cuddling, and soft, sensual touching and deep passionate kisses. I mean I always liked those aspects of intercourse, but before they were just a prelude to that moment of testosterone explosion. Now those sensual aspects (continuous mini explosions) are the most important part of the sexual experience.

This subtle evolution in my basic desires just dawned on me today. No doubt they've been building for a while, even before the hormones. And who knows, since I've had precious little sensual or sexual contact in the past few months and even years, perhaps I'm just going through some kind of sensory withdrawal symptoms!

Whatever the cause - I'm enjoying the changes and look forward to exploring them more as they come...


No comments: