Friday, November 10, 2006

lost in the ethernet

I just spent the last hour+ writing up what I thought was a fairly inciteful and eloquent dissection and analysis of the temper-tinged mood funk I've been immersed in the last few days. As is my wont, it was a lengthy entry, but illuminating (at least for me) and self-medicinal. I had dug deep into my fears and the cathartic action of exposing some of these fears and worries was helping alleviate them.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fatefully, if you like), as I finished proofing said essay and was about to hit the little submit button in my blog system, my brand new work-supplied laptop burped out a light click and inexplicably powered down...


All lost...
Temper back....

1 comment:

CulinaryAssassin said...

Ugh! That has got to be one of, if not the number one most annoying thing in the universe!!
Love you, miss you, love you, miss you!!

~J