Wednesday, March 21, 2007

rip montreal

In lieu of posting any of the pictures from Montreal in which I look even more horrid than normal, I'm just going to post this beautiful Hedwig-like graffiti (we think it's Hedwig but can't verify that guess) Jenn located a few blocks from her hotel while we were up there. The facial expression and the feeling of being ripped in two pretty much sums up my immediate post-surgical experience from a physical perspective. If only I had lips like hers though...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

quoth mrs. hedwig robinson:

"It is clear that I must find my other half. But is it a he or a she? What does this person look like? Identical to me? Or somehow complimentary? Does my other half have what I don't? Did he get the looks? The luck? The love? Were we really separated forceably or did he just run off with the good stuff? Or did I? Will this person embarass me? What about sex? Is that how we put ourselves back together again? Or can two people actually become one again?"

joshy xx

CulinaryAssassin said...

"And if we're driving on the Autobahn when it happens, can we still use the diamond lane?"

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, touches the soul.... nothing more can be said.

kaye_martin