Wednesday, April 09, 2008

current addictions/time wasters

  • City of Heroes/City of Villains - totally engrossing MMORG - Jenn vents that I spend waaayyy too much time on this...
  • Twitter - yup, I've jumped on the mini-blog bandwagon for some unknown reason...
  • Once Soundtrack - great little movie and awesome music from Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova.
  • Buffy Between the Lines - podcasts of well-crafted, fan-created Buffy the Vampire Slayer audio drama. Hours and hours of Buffy adventures on my iPod!
  • CD Ripping - one last batch of CDs left to get the bulk of my 1000+ music collection onto my computer!!!!!

2 comments:

SupComTabz said...

yay Buffy Between the Lines!

Thanks for the kind words!

Tabz
Producer
Buffy Between the Lines

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it ... Twitter is blocked (as in censored) by my ISP here in Dubai ... the only way I can look at Twitter is if I use my VPN ..... what a life!

kaye_martin