Thursday, April 24, 2008

sex type thang

I'm sitting here right now in a hotel room in Salt Lake City thinking of Jenn and feeling warm little waves of pleasure wash over my vagina and whole body. I'm not touching myself (yet) in any way, but I am flexing my muscles (or are they flexing in reaction?) down there a little in an attempt to maximize these subtle sensations. It seems these awesome sensations are a regular thing now for me. At least once a day (sometimes many more) they randomly descend upon me, usually when I'm sitting for some reason. Fucking awesome having a vagina!

On the other hand, I still haven't achieved full-on orgasm. I'm 15 months out from surgery. Jenn and I have regular sex and it's spectacular sex, believe me. I love our sex life and this lack of orgasm on my part is no fault of Jenn's. And I'm fully sensate down there, I believe (although I have nothing to really compare it to).

It's a purely mental thing, me thinks. My dumb-ass mind simply hasn't been able to re-map the neural pathways to the deep core pleasure centers. That and or my stubborn mind has thrown up some invisible walls that I just haven't figured out how to scale yet. After all, I have no real idea what a full-on orgasm as a post-op transsexual should feel like and so perhaps my logical brain, having no clear instructions, goes into shut down mode. Who knows. It's frustrating to say the least, but I'm confident I'll get there (with Jenn's help, of course :-). These daily mini-orgasmic sensations seem to be a portent to this; they are my mind's wet dreams....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, practice makes perfect as they say! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW ..... lovely :)

kaye_martin