Sunday, February 13, 2005

technical over-analysis of a new orgasmic sensation

I think I felt an inkling of what a female orgasm can feel like last night! Although admittedly I have little to reference it against...After about an hour of flirtatious and playfully fun foreplay and cuddling, I was on the receiving end of some oral and having my nipples gently massaged. The pleasure built slowly and then I got really flushed and had perma-smile and a few little moments of pure joy shot up through my whole body and I couldn't stop myself from releasing a couple short outbursts of joyous laughter! I'm not sure if that laughter was just my remaining male self reacting the only way it knew how to the strange sensations or what... These feelings were so subtly amazing and new - they literally took my breath away for a couple secs there and I'm actually getting little shivers of residual pleasure right now just thinking about it!

Have I rubbed your face in my own pleasure enough yet? Good! I like a glutton for punishment...

I mean, it was nothing super-focused and intense like a traditional male orgasm, but actually better than that in my mind. The sensations felt so right within me, so warm and freeing...

If I wasn't a devout hedonistic atheist, I'd almost feel like getting down on my knees and offering a prayer to the kind gods of good fortune (that dwell within us all if we only knew how to harness ourselves efficiently) that have allowed me to explore this beautiful path I've been travelling for the last year. I know this route will not be littered with pretty roses and sunny days the whole way, but that's ok too (I lived briefly in inland CA - sunny days every day is bor-ing!!!). Perhaps I'll devise a sacrificial offering (on the altar of conquered fears?) of my remaining manhood to appease these sometimes fickle powers....hahahahaha!

No comments: