Monday, February 07, 2005

the ups and downs of hormone therapy...

While my "manliness" sexual factor is experiencing a general downward trend, my general energy and mood levels, and sexual activity have seen some periods of frantic activity lately. I came into this expecting the mood swings, but surprisingly, I don't feel like I've really had too many down dips, which is fine with me. Actually, I have been solidly, ecstatically happy for a while now and I think it is having a positive effect on how people react to me and how events unfold around me. My self-confidence and contentedness are at all-time highs and events and opportunities now available seem to be reflecting that. I am happy at work (most of the time, anyways!) and no longer dwelling that much on worrying about things I can't control. In other words, life is beautiful....

Recent sexual encounters have been awesomely new and fulfilling and exciting (thanks J and N! :-). And while I have had a hard time achieving traditional orgasm, that's actually ok. I guess I don't really need that aspect that often at this juncture. I am much more attracted to the sensual aspects of sex. Part of the reason for it may also be the newness of these experiences - the sensual and romantic playing field has shifted dramatically under my poor "little guy" and perhaps he is experiencing a little bit of overload and dysphoria...:-)

On a strictly physical note - my breasts continue to bud and before you know it (still a ways off tho) I may actually have to wear a bra everyday and no longer have a need (except when an outfit demands a fuller figure) for my falsies - yay!!!

Peace and pleasure to all...

1 comment:

Vickie Davis said...

As my boobie grew, I found I did not want to use the big forms anymore. I wanted to where a bra that fit my new breasts. It was pretty to fill a 38AA even now. But with bra inserts they can look pretty good.