Friday, September 16, 2005

dream what may

Had a weird but exhilirating dream last night. It's fuzzy in my mind now, but I woke up around 3am feeling all tingly and giggly inside and with a hard-on, which hasn't happened in I don't know how long. Anyways, the dream (embellished and tightened with a little waking imagination):

I was wandering a barren, flat, dry, featureless (and orange?) land. I was wearing some kind of form fitting, light blue latex top and a frumpy, long swirly patterned skirt, with bare feet. And my hair was down past my shoulders; sweaty, dark and curly. I remember being unsure what I was doing. I was searching for something, but on the brink of hopelessness because I couldn't figure out what. It was like something important, essential on the very tip of my tongue, but stuck there permanently. Oh ya, and I had some kind of small gun clutched in my hand. But I couldn't stop moving, that I was sure of so, I kept on. Then on the horizon was a sort of oasis, made of thick, tall bamboo trees - smooth, tan trunks and lush green leaves above, and little wooden cabins, most no bigger than an outhouse. In the middle of this was a pool of something, definately not water tho. It had an airy, sparkly, dusty appearance to it.

I reached this oasis almost instantaneously I guess and then started running amongst the trees and cabins. I would grab a tree trunk and swing myself around and around in clumsy figure eights, several times almost bashing myself against a cabin. But then my twirling landed me in front of one cabin, which now was made of blood red mud bricks and a straw roof that looked like shattered bone fragments. So I crept inside on my knees, into the darkness, gun held alertly in front of me. Still nothing, nobody. There were cold, hard but nebulous shapes in there that I could touch, but not understand or get my arms around. And this seemed to go on for a while until I could no longer find my way out; until my knees started to bleed.

I cried in that darkness and contemplated shooting myself but did not know how to work the gun. So I cried some more and the wetness from the tears started to glow on my sleeves. It was weird because the tears were pitch black, but they somehow also glowed. This glowing showed me a small hole just in front of me, no bigger than my fist. My hand slipped easily into it's cold airiness and back again. So I stood shakily and stomped on the edges of that hole frantically. Suddenly I was falling awkwardly. It only lasted a couple seconds, but I screamed mightily, half in fear and half in anger.

I landed hard and into a muddy substance, exhausted and unable or perhaps unwilling to move. I remember not caring and even thinking for a moment that it was a dream. But then something grabbed me and pulled me down. It was a delicate, ivory hand. And when I emerged (not rightside up?) the hand was attached to a beautiful girl. She was somewhat tall with soft elven facial features, straight jet black hair and glittering brownish grey eyes. She wore a simple but snug tank top and corduroy jeans. The movements of a graceful gazelle is the best I can describe it as she lifted me out of the muck and set me gently on the shore, all the while staring intently into my eyes. There was also a mischievous twinkle in those eyes and a slight upturn to her small mouth. It was then I noticed that she was bleeding from several deep cuts on her legs, chest and side.

So I reached out to her, to touch these wounds, to try and staunch the bleeding. And all this time I was sobbing uncontrollably, my tears still black. It was then that she reached out and held my chin in her hands for a moment and lowered her face to mine. We kissed for what seemed like forever and all my sadness flooded out, replaced by an overwhelming sense of relief and joy and, to be honest, horniness. So we mingled our bodies, our blood, our tears, and our clothes seemed to melt away between us almost as if they were never there. Suddenly we were both knee deep in the pool in the middle of the oasis. I remember looking up and seeing the gentle swaying of the bamboo trees above us; backdropped against a pure blue sky and felt our bodies align ourselves to that swaying and my desire for sex was forgotten. The chaff we were wading in felt like pillowy moon dust. We eased ourselves horizontally into this pool, all the while never letting go of each other, and cuddled, on the brink of falling asleep. The last thing I remember is trying to speak, to ask her name, and not being able to find the words, but knowing that was ok...

No comments: